Pubchem updates (affects Knime workflows)

I realize I haven’t been working a lot (at all….) the past year with the data-mining part vs Pubchem. There has been an update to the assay section of the database:

https://pubchemblog.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2018/04/27/pubchem-bioassay-tools-to-be-replaced/

I will try and get back to this hopefully soon since this will (is) affect(ing) the Knime workflow as presented here elsewhere – currently, as so often is the case, life is happening….

(speaking of, in view of my last post on the job-situation, I just started a new position at Rise Process & Pharmaceutical Development , in Södertalje).

Oh, and Happy belated New-Year!